"2 SHORTS"

Friday Night I went to handle some bizne$$ at the infamous FarmerBrown in SF (p.s. come by to FarmerBrown Sat. March 1st for a RI$KY PARTAY) and guess who steps in right behind us...
TOO $HORT:
(sorry its a bad pic, all I had was my camera phone)

Got to shake the man's hand and then off to begin the night...

We stopped by Space Gallery to check out Bomb Hip Hop's "Record Cover Art" display.


In honor of who I just met...


Then look who we see on the decks...
SHORTKUT! (Who f*ckin' wrecked shop that night by the way)


Playing down the street at Red Devil Lounge was Digital Underground. The crowd outside the venue was ridiculous.


After this, we met up with Jess and she brought along 2 Alife boys Mike & Ari and we headed to 111 Minna. Smoked a bleez, hung out with folks, then called it a night!
So, that was my Friday of "Two Shorts".... Get it???
Hey, I thought it was cool OK!

0 comments: