AN ACT OF GOD

I told many of ya'll its gonna take an act of God to help me pass this Finance class. I'm not too sure if you know, but Finance boasts only a 30% passing rate...meaning that 70% of people who take it the first time FAIL.

Well I took Finance this semester (for the first time) with this (horrible) teacher, who quizzed us every week, and took your top 5 quizzes, midterm, and final to make your final grade. So the real reason why I took his class, knowing he was a bad teacher, is because he doesn't assign or grade homework. If you know me, you'll know that I DON'T do homework; just not my thang.

My homie hits me up the other day saying we passed... I didn't believe it.

So here is the proof:Photobucket

C+ liiiike whaaaat!!! Yo....good enough for me!! All I needed was a C- to pass!
I am so STOLKED I don't have to deal with another Finance class!! Hell yeah!

Here's a clip from Graduation that'll show you how I got through college...

LOL.

0 comments: