The Google Office Toilet



Made by Toto (a swank Japanese company) , Google employees at their California offices can release their urine and evacuate their bowels like space-age kings using this ultra-modern and terrible chic toilet. Not happy with merely wiping, Google employees have the option to wash the rear area, wash the front area (sohttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifmething people should really do more often), dry, perform something called "wand cleaning," and so much more.

Sure, it's more than you've ever wanted to know about Google, but... well, you're welcome.




via SFist

I want to go to Google and take a shit now...

1 comments:

  here

June 27, 2008 at 5:11 PM

When I was in Tokyo, I had one of these at our hotel... I accidentally pushed the pink button (front cleansing), and my balls were tickled. I swear, those water spounts are laser-guided. - Russo