TREASURE ISLAND MUSIC FESTIVAL

The homie Mike Relm performed at the Treasure Island Music Festival this past Saturday and I was fortunate enough to come along for the ride!

All-access! Sweeeet!


Before the show, MTV whisked us away to do a segment on Mike so we hit up one of the abandoned hangars on the island where MTV had a set up that was like a legit music video shoot. Yup, fully equipped with HD cameras. I'll post the clip once its out.




On to the show!








Ferris wheel!


Caught Justice live and I was blown away by the mass hysteria and crazy energy they can pull from a crowd. Also a new found fan of Goldfrapp! Truly an experience! Treasure Island music festival was good times indeed.

2 comments:

  Unknown

September 24, 2008 at 3:15 PM

Great post!

Mike Relm was AMAZING. It was my first time hearing him, and I had a blast.

I have a similar ferris wheel pic as yours (I'm sure many people do): http://keane.festizio.net

Though I kind of wish the press got nice Swashbuckler badges too :)

Best,
Keane

  don-p

September 26, 2008 at 1:00 PM

i wanted to go but had to work. did you see CSS?