PARKING IN SF

Parking's hard to come by in the city, especially where I work (near the ballpark), so when you see somethin, you gotta take it! Well I was late for work one day and couldn't spare another minute circling around on my quest for parking. So I come across a spot and I got excited!! Only to find out that I'm getting foiled because there is a stupid Vespa parked in it and I couldn't see it; I thought i just found parking. I don't have time for this bullshit so I say, Fuck it... Park yo fat ass in there! So I did.

Leftside

I couldn't even get out through my door so I climbed to the backseat and got out through that door.

Rightside


Park your damn Vespas on the sidewalk or something!

1 comments:

  Unknown

October 10, 2008 at 12:31 PM

haah i hate sf parking but it's illegal for small bikes to park at sidewalks.