PINOY POWER

Checked out this new Filipino joint in South City after finding out Toppings was doing some renovations and was closed for the evening. Cee, Ant, Dom, and myself stumbled upon what was the old "House of Sisig" and is now Karilagan. I don't know what that means...





Opened the menu to find all our fave filipino dishes... and peeped the table beside us enjoying Kare Kare. Peanut-butter based oxtail stew? Uhm, don't judge til you've tasted.







Lumpia, Sisig, & Kare Kare it is!





Dessert enjoyed outside



Overall, this is my review:
Kare Kare was ON POINT. Not too thick, perfect consistency, meat falling off the bone, right portions and meat/vegetable/tripe ratio was perfect.
Sizzling sisig: I've had better
Service: Not that great.
Prices: Decent. Our entire meal of Kare Kare, Sisig, Shanghai lumpia, garlic & steamed rice = $44.

I am down to go back to try their lechon kawali, crispy pata, and other specialties.

0 comments: