Weekend Update

Friday night we hit John Collins to celebrate J.Boo's bday. That night was kinda a blur and I didn't take pix cuz I prolly got too faded.

Saturday Rube DJed at 330 Ritch with Apollo. 9-12am Rube had shit JUMPIN....


Classic


This dude was ON ONE. Giggin a little too hard on stage rockin the DJ booth and errrthang. Like Chapelle as Dylan says, "Ya too close Mon!"


(Pause.)


Rube played THE HITS!!!


Best songs of the night (according to the crowd): Lady Gaga Just Dance, T.I. What You Know, and Blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol


Hit Butterfly after to say whattap to the homies. Shit was crackin there too.

I was also able to catch up on some movies this weekend. I watched Notorious and I was ok for about 40 mins, then it suddenly took a turn for the worst and completely nosedived from then on. Watch it, and you'll see what I mean. Corny and phoney parts turned me off, but hey, Its a Hollywood Motion Picture n thats how its gotta be.

Gotta get my liver ready for this coming week....BIG SHIT POPPIN and little shit stoppin.

0 comments: