Dope website alert!!

1000 AWESOME THINGS is an awesome site that offers a daily dose of little things that make your day, or little "wins" you thought only you appreciated.

Geeksugar says: Who doesn't need a daily dose of awesome? I'm loving the latest site I stumbled upon, 1000 Awesome Things. From the surprising (#765: Thinking it's Thursday when it's really Friday) to the simply satisfying (#727: Letting go of the gas pump at just the right moment), the pain-relieving (#920: Getting the eyelash out of your eye) to small victories (#791: Getting the armrest at the movies), and my personal favorite, #654: Peeling that thin plastic film off of new electronics, the site features new awesomeness every day.

I am IN LOVE with this website and it instantly put me in a good mood. Its all smiles, seriously, and if you can't relate, you must be crazy!! Check em out...it'll make you smile I swear.

Here's some of my faves and ones I TOTALLY agree with:












1 comments:

  Unknown

November 4, 2009 at 1:16 PM

Tots cant relate to 671, seeing as how i don't actually know if i even have 2 of the same socks... ever.