MUSIC REVIEW

Got my hands on Danity Kane's Sophomore album "Welcome To The Dollhouse" last night and I listened to the entire album today. I must say, I skipped through every song (16 tracks) except for like 3 tracks. The songs all sounded the same to me, and they don't even have a SLAPPER (like Showstopper on their first record) on it! All Vegas-sounding songs, which I can usually feel every now and then, but once they all started sounding similar, I knew I wasn't going to be bumpin' this album very long.



During my download spree, I did come across a gem. I downloaded the Teedra Moses "Live from the Jungle" Mixtape. I really don't understand why she hasn't blown up the way I'd imagine her to, but nonetheless, I will support her and her music always!
Here's a treat ya'll.... Download it HERE!


When you get to MegaUpload, just type in the 3 letters or #s it tells you to in the box, then your download should begin.

0 comments: