FOODIE

My trip to Hawaii was not only relaxing, but it was filled with amazing meals and exquisite food!
Here are shots of my fave meals I enjoyed out there...

Hawaiian Airlines offers meals, how archaic right? I didn't even know they still do this... Its gross though.


Poke from Uncle Bo's






The infamous Shrimp Truck in the North Shore: Giovanni's!!!




Done deal...




Sansei's








Kirsi's cousin made us breakfast: Kimchee fried rice and portugese sausage!!!


The infamous Shave Ice


This restaurant Kunio's serves the best fish I have ever eaten in my life and you can't find it anywhere but Hawaii apparently.
Its called butterfish and is the filet mignon of fish! Melts in your mouth...








This post made me soooo hungry...

1 comments:

  KODERVILLE

November 14, 2008 at 9:46 AM

ok twin..im hella hungry now..dope pics on the food though..kudos !!!